directions from Lehigh Valley Area, Doylestown, Warrington, Warminster,
Richboro, Newtown, etc.
South on Route 309 to Quakertown.
2. Take Route 313 East to Route 202 North.
3. Proceed on Route 202 North to Route 413
4. Proceed on Route 413 South to Route 332
5. Proceed on Route 332 East (near Newtown).
6. Proceed over I-95 continue to 2nd traffic
light, (Yardley United Methodist Church will be on corner).
7. Proceed across the intersection, turns
into Schuyler Road.
8. Proceed on Schuyler Road to a "T"
intersection, this will be Edgewood Road. Turn left onto Edgewood
Road. Proceed on Edgewood Road, cross over railroad tracks, the Lower
Makefield Baseball Complex (4, 5, and 6) will be ahead on
the right. The Edgewood Field Complex (7, 8, and 9) are
across the street beyond the Library and behind the community swimming
9. To reach the Fred Allan Softball Complex (1, 2, and 3) continue on Edgewood Road past the Lower Makefield Baseball Complex
to next street on right, which is Oxford Valley Road, turn on to
Oxford alley Road, proceed about a quarter of a mile, the Fred Allan Softball Complex will
be on your right.
10. To reach Pennsbury Middle School Fields (10, 11, and 12) from Lower Makefield Softball Complex, exit
complex, go across intersection on to Roelofs Road (across from
the Lower Makefield Softball Complex) proceed on Roelofs Road
to "T", turn left to continue on Roelofs. Continue to
school driveway (approximately 1 mile) on right immediately past
tennis courts, proceed on driveway behind
11. To reach Pennsbury Middle School Fields (10, 11, and 12) directly, go back to number 6 above except
go to first traffic light on right and turn right onto Mirror Lake
Road, proceed straight, continue until you reach the intersection (Big Oak Road and Oxford Valley Road, Kohl's Shopping Center).
Turn left onto Big Oak Road, proceed (approximately 3 miles) to fields just beyond Pennsbury's Charles Boehm Middle School on
The Newtown Softball Complex The Newtown Softball Complex is located approximatley 20 minutes from the Pennsbury Softball Complex.The park is located at 274 Swamp Road, Newtown, PA 18940. From Southeastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Take Interstate 95 North (I-95N), Continue to Exit 49 (Yardley, Newtown) merge onto ramp, End of ramp turn left onto Route 332W (Yardley-Newtown Bypass) Stay on 332W (following signs for Bucks County Community College) At the 9th light the route becomes 532N. (stay on this road) At the next light, bear left onto Swamp Rd. Go approximately 1 mile to the light bottom of the hill. Bucks County Community College is on the left. Helen Randle Park is on the right. Make a right into the complex.